This past June I spent two weeks on a natural history trip with GreenTours Natural History Holidays. This is the last and possibly best of my photo collections from the trip. Today’s photos are on the Wildflowers and Landscapes of the Spanish, French and Andorran Pyrenees. Here are the links on Flickr so you can see large high quality photos:
Wildflowers and Landscapes of the Pyrenees Slideshow best viewed full screen by clicking on box in bottom right corner. You can click show titles under options at the top left of the screen.
Flowers and Landscapes of the Pyrenees collection of wildflower and landscape photos in Flickr. (same photos as in slideshow above)
To see more photos from the trip check out the related articles below.
Pyrenean Lily/Lilium pyrenaicum by Sandy Steinman
Cirque de Gavarnie by Sandy Steinman
- French Wildflowers, Butterflies and More (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Butterflies of the Pyrenees (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Birding The Pyrenees (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Birding The Cevennes and Causses in France(naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Natural History Wanderings In Europe(naturalhistorywanderings.com)