Here are the links to DesertUSA‘s current wildflower bloom reports and photos.
The 2017 super bloom wildflower season is still in the Carrizo Plain National Monument, and there are still be many good areas to see wildflowers for the next few weeks. Joshua Tree NP, Mojave Desert and Anza Borrego DSP have had cooler weather and some wildflowers and cactus are still in bloom. Nevada and Arizona are now blooming. During the week is the best time to visit the desert. There may be more rain in California this week.
DESERT WILDFLOWER UPDATES BY STATE AND PARKS
- Phoenix Area and Northern AZ – Updated March 31, 2017
- Tucson Area and Southern AZ – Updated April 10, 2017
- Anza Borrego DSP – Updated April 7, 2017
- Death Valley NP – Updated April 6, 2017
- Joshua Tree NP and Nearby – Updated April 10, 2017
- Mojave NP – Amboy – RT 66 – Updated April 3, 2017
- Southern California – Updated April 7, 2017
- Northern California and the Northwest – Updated March 29, 2017
- Nevada and Utah – Updated April 10, 2017
- New Mexico – Updated April 6, 2017
- Texas – Updated April 7, 2017