The Santa Cruz Fungus Fair is January 11-13,2013. There will be a habitat display, lectures, culinary demonstrations and a kids room with mushroom related activities for children.
- Britt Bunyard, Publisher of Fungi Magazine, Mycorrhizotopia: fungi are the puppet masters of the universe
- Christopher Hobbs, Medicinal Mushrooms
- David Arora, Author and Fungi Expert: The Wheel of Fungi
- Christian Schwarz, Kicking and Screaming: Dragging Mycology into the 21st Century with the Help of Citizen Scientists (aka YOU); Tales from the Cryptogams – Twelve Alternative Lifestyles from the Kingdom Fungi. Beware! Sex, Death and Insanity lie ahead
- Henry Young, Mushroom Toxicology
- David Rust, Introduction to Wild and Edible Mushrooms
- Debbie Viess, Zen and the Art of Mushroom Hunting; Edible and Poisonous Mushrooms of California
- Phil Carpenter, Introduction to Mushroom Identification
- Mark Gillespie, Introduction to Mushroom Identification
- Chef Bob Wynn pairing wine Winemaker Jeff Emery of Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard
- Executive Chef Cal Stamenov of Marinus, Bernardus Lodge, Carmel
- Executive Chef Maurice Dissels of Birks Restaurant, San Jose pairing wine with Assistant Winemaker,Meredith Miles of Fenestra Winery
- Chef Damani Thomas Dinner
Learn more at: Santa Cruz Fungus Fair.