Mojave Preserve poste the following wildflower observations as of March 8, 2013
- Few wildflowers are blooming so far this spring.
- Joshua trees are blooming on Kelbaker Road north of Kelso, Cedar Canyon Road and Morningstar Mine Road.
- Bladderpod can be seen along Kelbaker Road north and south of Kelso.
- Desert dandelion are blooming along I-15 near Baker, Calif. If you look carefully, brown-eyed primrose can be spotted around the Baker exit.
- A few brittlebush can be seen blooming along I-40 along the south boundary of Mojave National Preserve.
Follow their reports at: Where the Wildflowers Are – Mojave National Preserve.